Are you feeling stuck and struggle? Do you feel helpless, disempowered and down? Do you feel that there is something more out there but you just can’t seem to get a hold of it? Are you hard on yourself and consistently put yourself down?
We have all been there, and it can be so challenging! But you can stop feeling stuck and you can live the life of your dreams. You can feel confident, and you can accept yourself just as you are right now.
Are you ready to live the life you truly deserve? I have 5 steps for you to un-stuck yourself:
- Self-awareness is an absolute key to every single change in your life. For instance, if you want to loose weight, you first need to be aware that you don’t like your wobbly bits right now. So when you are aware of it, you can make a decision about what you want to do and what is your next step.
- Unless you learn how to accept yourself right now, you never will. You need to accept yourself right now: in your small apartment, messy house, with your muffin top, with the hair that you’re not completely happy with, acne or anything else that you’re not happy about! Think about five things you are grateful for. We have so much already and yet, we focus only on the things that we don’t have. This can really shift your perception of yourself and where you are at in your life.
- For some reason, all of us were taught that love is something that you need to deserve. And since you were rewarded for certain behaviours and probably punished in some way or another for others, you learnt that certain behaviours will get you love. But you always had to deserve it. Let’s embrace this belief and create a new one – it is not serving you and it doesn’t make you feel good. How would you act if you loved yourself? What would you say to yourself?
- Why do you feel you can’t do something? It’s because you think that you are not strong enough. That you can’t do something. It is because you lack self-confidence. Take a list of paper and write at least 10 things that you have achieved and are proud of, it can be personal, business, relationships or family.
- What do you do when nothing seems to work, you’re having a really bad day or even a week? First of all, stop being hard on yourself and take a couple of deep breaths. It is absolutely normal to feel like that; we all have days like this. Be gentle with yourself. You’re doing the best you can! Pay attention to the thoughts you are having and what you are feeling. Whenever you can, shift them into empowering ones and observe how this changes the way you feel.
If you need support, guidance, and practical tips to help you un-stuck yourself and start living the life that you deserve, you can sign up to my free 30 day self-empowerment challenge, which starts on June 1st, 2017. Join us here: http://worldnaturelle.com/june-challenge/
This challenge includes weekly inspiration, tips and support straight into your inbox, weekly Facebook live calls in the group, daily support and guidance in the Facebook group and we will even read together an empowering book this month of June. The tips and tools you will receive will be available to you for the rest of your life, so you can use them whenever you need them most.
Author: Tina Suklje
Email: [email protected]
Author Bio: Tina Suklje is a Mindset Coach and Inner Goddess Activator and she empowers women around the world to be themselves, show them how powerful they really are, how their body is communicating with them and how to start loving themselves.
Link to your social media or website: